Occupational Health has become a major part of business management over the last 20-30 years and is certainly a key area of our private practice. Over this time Dr Edmonds has built up a wealth of first-hand experience and knowledge providing healthcare and advice to many client companies in many different business sectors. The key points to note are:
- Private general practice consultations, same day appointment for early diagnosis and treatment, minimal time away from your desk, highly valued benefit for you and your staff
- Pre-employment and pre-placement medical screening and examinations to make sure employees have no adverse medical risks and if they do, work out strategies to deal with them.
- Regular medical check ups, a valued addition to employee benefits package and an opportunity for early detection and management of potential health problems.
- Assistance in management of medium and long term sickness absence, accurate assessment of prognosis, planned return-to-work and rehabilitation, mediation to defuse potential employment disputes
- Provision of statutory medical requirements eg night worker health assessments, driver medicals, drug and alcohol screening in safety sensitive occupations, industrial lung and skin disease monitoring, noise induced hearing loss assessments
- Flu vaccination service, on-site flu clinics avoiding employee time away from work a proven cost benefit, for further information see Vaccinations
- Travel vaccination and advice service for employees involved in frequent travel or significant overseas posting.
- Well Woman Clinics are available with our lady doctor GP and are available weekly usually on a Wednesday.
HAPPY 2018 TO ALL OUR PATIENTS
HAPPY 2018 TO ALL OUR PATIENTS - Wishing you Good Health, laughter and happiness in the year ahead with best wishes from Dr Jack and his team. Dr Jack…
Read article in full »