We are committed to giving our patients the best possible attention and treatment and believe in the value of routine medical check-ups and preventative medicine. The detection of “early warning signs” results in effective health management. We understand and respect the value of your time and will always:
- Make appointments that are convenient for you. You will always be seen on the same day for urgent matters.
- Listen to you and concentrate on your concerns
- Adhere to appointment timings
- Try to achieve as much as possible in the course of one consultation so avoiding multiple repeat appointments.
- Let you know the results of investigations by email or phone as soon as possible
At the time of your appointment we will arrange
- Collection of blood and urine samples
- ECG recordings
- Lung function tests
- Hearing and Eyesight tests where appropriate
- Pregnancy tests
- Provision and dispensing of required medications
Because of our location we can save you time and worry by:
- Arranging investigations and scans at your convenience in hospitals and clinics of the highest quality very nearby our Practice
- When necessary arrange same day emergency appointments or admission under the care of top specialists in the world respected Harley Street area.
Our efforts to arrange your treatment as efficiently and effectively as possible are assisted by our computerized record system and the knowledge and experience of all our staff.
Further information is available in more detail under the heading Patient Information or please click on the sub headings below:
- Statement of Purpose
- Information Encryption
- Patient Confidentiality
- New Patient Registration
- Patient Feedback
- Health Tips & Advice
- Useful Links
- Complaints Procedures
Many patients travel abroad for both business and pleasure. Through an affiliated network of doctors worldwide we are often able to recommend a colleague who will be happy to see our patients and communicate with us here in London enabling continuity of care to be preserved.